If you wish to make a claim under First Class Fencing’s warranty, [link: please fill out the service request form] and follow these steps:
- Upon first discovery of a potential defect in workmanship or installation services, please [link to: contact First Class Fencing – link this to a page with phone number, email, etc. ] directly.
- Please provide the following information to First Class Fencing to complete your claim:
- The original consumer’s full name, address and phone number
- Proof of product purchase
- Date of installation
- Date of authorization
- A detailed description of the defective workmanship
- Proof of defect
Once your claim has been submitted, First Class Fencing will review the claim and contact the customer within 48 hours.
Inspection of poor installation will be conducted and assessed according to present industry standards and the appropriate remedy will be determined by First Class Fencing, respectively. Please keep in mind that warranties are only applicable to the original consumer.